Location: Dallas, TX USA
Grand Time is a family-run, independent business, which first entered the watch industry by selling leather bands in India over 60 years ago. Now run by the third generation of family members — Grand Time is made up of a tight knit team of individuals who run two in-house watch brands: JBW & BREDA.
We are looking for a skilled Production Assistant to join our content team in our high-volume studio. The Production Assistant is responsible for providing high quality, high resolution digital images, managing the image files, and turning around completed images in a quick/ timely manner. This position works closely with our in-house Photographer and Content Creator to assist in all content needs for Grand Time.
• Shoot standard watch photos
• Post production detailed editing and re-touching for lifestyle photos
• Assist on campaign shoots to handle equipment, studio prep, file management during shoot,
and clean up post shoot
• Deliver final product and lifestyle images in correct file sizes, and based on brand guidelines.
• Organize all product and lifestyle image files on brand servers, tidy and accessible for all team
• Help ensure content is delivered in a timely manner post production
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment
• 1-2 years of photography program (studio or jewelry experience is a plus)
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom and Capture One
• Experience in Video Editing (Davinci Resolve and/ or Premiere Pro)
• Data entry (asset organization, photo meta data)
• Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with very strong attention to detail
• Monday – Friday 8am-5pm plus additional days/ hours as required for projects. Weekend and evening work
will be required for photoshoots or busy time period and will be paid at the hourly rate.
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
WE BUILD FASHION & LIFESTYLE BRANDS
Based in Dallas, our vision is to build an iconic, global house of lifestyle brands fueled by a culture of relentless curiosity and creativity. Innovation and creativity drive us forward on a daily basis. Our diverse team is involved in all facets of building and running our brands. We do all the heavy lifting in house and work with strategic partners along the way.
The GRAND TIME Studio is tucked away in the historic Deep Ellum district of Dallas. The studio functions as our brand’s design ofﬁce and retail store combined with a collaborative workspace. From here, many designs are born and brought to life. Our studio is essential to the innovation and creativity of our brand.