E-Commerce Coordinator (jbw)
Location: Dallas, TX
Grand Time is a family-run, independent business, which first entered the watch industry by selling leather bands in India over 60 years ago. Now run by the third generation of family members — Grand Time is made up of a tight knit team of individuals who run two in-house watch brands: JBW & BREDA.
We're looking for an entry-level E-Commerce Coordinator to assist in digital marketing activities related to our online retail business, specifically for our JBW Diamond Timepieces brand (JBW.com). The candidate will need experience in e-commerce. The ideal candidate will have strong familiarity in Shopify best practices.
• Support e-commerce team with marketing initiatives and tasks to help increase traffic, conversion and revenue through SEO, site merchandising and more
• Basic merchandising activities including product setup, price maintenance and categorization
• Work in collaboration with e-commerce team to analyze and assist and coordinate marketing campaigns, and promotional setup
• Utilizes third party apps and software to implement sales strategies and new functionalities of the site
• Consistently auditing the site for quality assurance and suggesting any new updates based on competitor analysis or new trends
• Collects data for competitive analysis
• Minimum 1-2 years experience with Shopify or another e-commerce platform
• Knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools, including Google Analytics
• Extremely organized and highly collaborative
• Ability to work independently and take initiative without immediate supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) and computer skills
• Knowledge of HTML and liquid is a huge plus
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
WE BUILD FASHION & LIFESTYLE BRANDS.
Based in Dallas, our vision is to build an iconic, global house of lifestyle brands fueled by a culture of relentless curiosity and creativity. Innovation and creativity drive us forward on a daily basis. Our diverse team is involved in all facets of building and running our brands. We do all the heavy lifting in house and work with strategic partners along the way.
The GRAND TIME Studio is tucked away in the historic Deep Ellum district of Dallas. The studio functions as our brand’s design ofﬁce and retail store combined with a collaborative workspace. From here, many designs are born and brought to life. Our studio is essential to the innovation and creativity of our brand.