E-COMMERCE WEB DEVELOPER (contract)
Location: Dallas, TX
We are a fashion and lifestyle online retailer looking for a front-end developer to help us manage two e-commerce websites. This is a contract position to work remotely with our team. One of our websites is operated in Shopify and the other in Joomla, so we need an experienced developer who can work within both platforms.
The Web Developer will work with the marketing teams to develop, maintain, and enhance web sites’ purchasing processes including tools to improve front-end website functionality. This is a part time, project based position with ongoing weekly tasks. We need someone who would be available and flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing circumstances. The ideal candidate must be able to meet tight deadlines and pay rigorous attention to detail for troubleshooting and site execution.
- 3-5 years of e-commerce web development experience
- Strong knowledge of front-end development paired with basic knowledge of back-end programming
- Top-notch programming skills and knowledge of PHP, HTML, Joomla
- Solid understanding of mobile web
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) proficiency
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.