Sales & Customer support
Location: Dallas, TX USA
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to support our sales team and provide after sales customer service. This is a great entry-level role for a recent college graduate with an interest in sales, merchandising and brand development. The role will support multiple people on our team, and it is a great opportunity to learn about the many facets of a growing brand. Organization, professionalism, and follow-through are key for success in this role.
- Process customer orders on a daily basis, sales reporting, shipment tracking, PO management
- Customer service and after-sales support
- Liaison with shipping team to ensure accurate completion of all orders
- Assist with sales meeting prep and sample organization
- Manage ad hoc projects with internal teams
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
- 1-2 years in a sales support, operations or customer service role
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Excel, plenty of experience working with data
- Salary + annual bonus
- Competitive benefits package
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.