HR & STUDIO Manager
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Grand Time is a watch company based in Dallas, TX built by a team of 25 diverse and creative individuals set out to change the game in our industry. We are looking for someone to maintain and expand in the following areas: Human Resources, Culture building, Recruiting, and Studio management.
Additionally, you will monitor the pulse of the team and continuously find ways to improve overall culture. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, innovative, and possesses an understanding of human nature. This role will work directly with the two founders of Grand Time to grow and develop our talented team!
- Foster strong relationships with all employees & be the primary contact for all employee-related issues
- Manage all HR functions, including wage & salary structures, benefits administration, record keeping, state and federal compliance, and payroll processing
- Recruit for open positions
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as LinkedIn search and more.
- Maintain an active pipeline of candidates - screen candidate resumés and job applications.
- Conduct phone & in person interviews.
- Serve as a point of contact and build strong relationships with candidates during the hiring process.
- Define and maintain comprehensive onboarding and training process for new hires
- Create a strong culture & environment for growth and engagement.
- Organize and plan employee teambuilding activities, retreats and various events
- Manage weekly upkeep of studio by monitoring supply levels, maintaining the space appearance, and meet and greet guests
- Work with IT team to resolve networking needs/ technical issues
- Assist in planning/ executing outreach events at the Studio
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
3+ years of HR and recruiting experience
Knowledge of local and federal HR related laws (EEOC, ADA, FMLA, Worker’s Comp, etc.)
Skilled in the practice of demonstrating a high level of confidentiality and discretion
Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
WE BUILD FASHION & LIFESTYLE BRANDS.
Based in Dallas, our vision is to build an iconic, global house of lifestyle brands fueled by a culture of relentless curiosity and creativity. Innovation and creativity drive us forward on a daily basis. Our diverse team is involved in all facets of building and running our brands. We do all the heavy lifting in house and work with strategic partners along the way.
The GRAND TIME Studio is tucked away in the historic Deep Ellum district of Dallas. The studio functions as our brand’s design ofﬁce and retail store combined with a collaborative workspace. From here, many designs are born and brought to life. Our studio is essential to the innovation and creativity of our brand.