SOCIAL MEDIA & BRAND PARTNERSHIP
Location: Dallas, TX
Are you a creative self- driven individual who eats, sleeps, and breathes social media?
If you're an enthusiastic, fashion-forward, relationship builder, then this role is calling your name. JBW Watches is looking for a strategic individual to grow our brand’s presence across all social media channels through organic and influencer marketing. The position requires a deep understanding of capabilities across social networks and a passion for creating long lasting relationships between the brand and influencers/ celebrities.
This position will manage a junior Social Media Specialist who manages daily execution on all platforms.
- Plan and execute social strategy to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Present creative ideas and campaigns to support product launches, events and other marketing initiatives
- Oversee Influencer Marketing program and collaborations, which involves building and fostering relationships with key influencers
- Work with the design team to develop engaging content (images/ video/ etc.)
- Proactively seek new ways to engage our audience across multiple social platforms to grow engagement, reach, and conversions through organic and paid campaigns
- Work with creative team on planning and execution of seasonal and campaign photoshoots
- This person has to have experience fully running and operating a social account which has heavy influencer marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 2+ years experience independently operating a social account with heavy influencer marketing
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A strong understanding of best practices, benefits, and nuances of key social platforms
- Ability to manage day-to-day social efforts while keeping an eye on long-term vision for goals and growth
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage may be required.
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.