SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY OUTREACH
Location: Dallas, TX
Are you the Daredevil trying to make the social space a better place?
If you're an enthusiastic, fashion-forward, relationship builder, then this role is calling your name. You will be the representation of the BREDA brand culture on social media and in our local market. Your passion for promoting our values while building partnerships is crucial to the success of the brand. We want you to be a creative marketing professional who could help us grow BREDA’s brand awareness through social media and influencer/ community outreach.
The ideal candidate would be active with the local Dallas creative community and have a passion for connecting with Creators.
- Manage and drive growth on Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Interact in a consistent brand voice with all followers. Manage content calendar.
- Foster relationships with targeted creators in the local community
- Execute social and outreach campaigns (studio events, one-on-one interviews, etc.)
- Maintain and grow the Breda journal/ blog
- Press outreach as required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop is plus
- Knowledge and interest within fashion industry is preferred
- Out of the box thinker with a marketing background who can bring new
- ideas and initiatives to the team
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.