SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERN
Location: Dallas, TX USA
We are looking for an undergraduate student in the Dallas area with an interest in marketing and social media. The primary responsibilities will be to assist with day-to-day operations of our social media platforms, influencer marketing, and event planning.
The ideal candidate would be a strong writer with established interest and previous projects focused on social media. This is an opportunity to work directly with the diverse marketing team of a growing fashion brand as well as collaborate with the founders.
- Assist the marketing team with social media management
- Help to manage influencer marketing initiatives
- Shipping and packing samples for influencers and PR gifting
- Planning and implementation of brand events + seasonal photoshoot
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop is plus
- Knowledge and interest within fashion industry is preferred
- Unpaid- School Credit
- Weekly stipend included
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.