SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Location: Dallas, TX USA
We are looking for a savvy, creative Social Media Specialist who thrives on telling stories to become the lead digital voice for our brands. The primary goal is to create brand awareness through social media, influencers and creative marketing campaigns.
The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the marketing team to help connect our brands with consumers across various social channels. You will assist in planning, creating, curating and measuring social content. The ideal candidate will possess a hybrid set of skills including storytelling, photography and design and have the ability to manage content from concept to execution. In addition, he or she will keep up with the ever-evolving world of social and will understand our core consumer and the importance of creating/ sharing content that is highly engaging and relevant.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for building brands and has the ability to effectively tell the brand’s story through various mediums. You would be a key member of our marketing team, using your creative writing and marketing skills and working alongside a tactical digital marketer to drive our brands forward. The ideal candidate is also a connector, who loves meeting new people and building relationships.
- Manage and drive growth on all social platforms for both in-house brands, JBW and Breda Watches
- Curate content for all platforms and manage content calendars
- Foster relationships with targeted influencers, editors and blogs to build strategic partnerships
- Build a blog from initial ideation to implementation
- Storytelling and copywriting for various brand touch points digital and offline (social media, blog posts, print collateral and more)
- Bring new ideas for marketing campaigns and content creation
- Bachelor's degree in marketing journalism, public relations, or communications is required
- 1-2 years of creative marketing and communications experience
- 1+ years of experience with social media marketing and how to develop editorial calendars and write for different platforms
- An eye for good design and understanding of visual design elements
- Content creation skills a plus. (photography, blog building, graphic design)
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Flourish in small team environment. Resourceful.
- Salary + bonus
- Competitive benefits package
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.