OUtside sales/ aCCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Are you goal-driven? Highly motivated? Entrepreneur-minded? Do you have a desire to explore uncharted territories?
We are looking for an account manager for the JBW brand who will handle all national and international markets. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing business with existing retailers and reaching annual sales targets as well as generating new business by executing an aggressive sales strategy. The primary responsibilities are to grow sales for all the brand’s product lines and build strong customer relationships.
The ideal candidate would enjoy systematically finding sales opportunities and securing new business. This position requires an experienced sales professional and leader who delivers double-digit growth targets for a multi-million dollar brand. The candidate must also have a thorough understanding of the JBW brand, target consumer, product mix, retail sales trends and promotional products.
The Account manager works directly with the Sales Manager, the company’s founders, and key retail partners such as JCPenney, Nordstrom Rack, Zales and more. This position also requires travel to New York City for market week, Las Vegas for trade shows and other cities to prospect leads.
- Achieve 20% growth in annual sales plan
- Work closely with retailer buying teams to drive product sales
- Partner with retailers to execute special promotions built around key holiday seasons (Christmas, Black Friday, Valentines, and more)
- Work with sales manager to ensure that sales goals are being met and optimized
- Work with Inventory Planner to optimize inventory levels + Collaborate with marketing team to execute key campaigns
- Report on metrics around current sales activity and targets
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in sales or account management, off-price brand or retailer experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading a sales support team
- Strong sales-based analytics
- Flexibility for 20% travel
- Account manager for a national retailer or fashion brand
- Entrepreneurial sales background
- Salary + commission based on sales plan
- Competitive benefits package
ABOUT GRAND TIME:
Grand Time builds and develops brands that embrace change. Our brands offer fashion forward, quality watches at an affordable price to meet the growing demands of young consumers. Additionally, Grand Time operates a private label business unit focused on contract manufacturing of watches for external fashion brands.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a youthful and laid back environment. Our team is a creative blend of youth and experience. Joining us now means you get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.